New Conference Format for 2010 - Enjoy a customized learning experience!
The real value for this event comes from the opportunity to learn from experts and peers about the critical role technology plays to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Four new educational tracks will be presented during the expo.
- Track 1 - Trading and Market Technology
- Track 2 - Settlement and Infrastructure Technology
- Track 3 - Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Track 4 - Cyber Security
Your registration grants access to any of the four tracks. All program tracks will be conducted concurrently over three consecutive days and attendees must be registered to participate in these track sessions.
A secular shift is coming in the financial services industry as companies adjust to a new regulatory framework brought on by the recent financial crisis, a change that will likely affect companys’ reporting requirements, oversight, and risk management. In order to achieve compliance, companies will turn to technology professionals to develop the infrastructure to collect and process information. To address this changing landscape, the Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association is upgrading its 30-year-old technology conference and introducing the Financial Services Technology Expo, a three-day event still featuring the industry’s largest exhibition hall but a new format which includes:
- Four featured tracks examining trading & market technology, clearing & settlement technology, cyber security, and business continuity management;
- “Labs” developed to explore the most pressing issues and offer a “how to” guide to industry problems;
- “Solution Centers” where companies can individually address a specific challenge and how a technology they are familiar can meet that challenge; and
- A variety of speakers and presenters that will help attendees understand the changes they are about to face, the implications of those changes, and how to adjust to them.
The conference is a “user guide” for financial services professionals to gain insights about what is expected from the reforms, share best-practices, and gain exposure to some of the products and services that might be at their disposal when addressing the issues.
Experts to address the latest need-to-know information regarding:
|Systemic Risk Financial Regulatory Reform Low Latency/Co-LocationReference Data Trading & Market Technology Clearing & Settlement Technology Cyber Security ||Cyber Incident ResponseAlternate Delivery Models – Cloud Computing, Hosted Services Green IT Virtualization Mobile Applications Data Center Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Management |