|Sallie L. Krawcheck
President, Global Wealth & Investment Management
Bank of America Corporation
|Charles D. Johnston
President and COO
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
|Kenneth E. Bentsen, Jr.
Executive Vice President, Public Policy and Advocacy
|Dr. David Kelly, CFA
Chief Market Strategist
J.P. Morgan Funds
|Ronald J. Kruszewski
Chairman and CEO
Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.
President, National Sales & Marketing
| Howard Fineman
Senior Washington Correspondent and Columnist Newsweek
SIFMA's Private Client Conference, "A New Age of Wealth Management," will build on the strong foundations of SIFMA's Sales and Marketing, Small Firms and Independent Firms Conferences to address how securities firms and financial advisors are working with clients to build wealth and recalibrate investment, retirement, and savings strategies. The program will also focus on how changes in the competitive landscape affect client service, the brokerage and investment advisory business models, and, ultimately, client choice. This Conference is designed for CEOs and senior management of private client services at global, regional, independent, and small broker-dealers, national sales managers, regional and branch management, wealth management directors, and individual financial advisors and investment consultants.
For information on how you can register please contact Lisette RIos at 212.313.1210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding program content please contact Blaike Hannay at 212-313-1247 or email@example.com.
For information on how you can be a part of this event please contact Diana Serri at 212.313.1258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Should Attend
- SIFMA’s Private Client Conference is our only conference specifically designed for those who service the individual investor.
- You will hear current perspectives from private client executives about effective strategies, leadership, management and client service.
- You will take away tactical ideas that you can implement to improve client service and effectively manage your organization.
- The program will feature special breakouts based on member segments.
- Our networking opportunities are unsurpassed. You will interact with your peers from firms of all sizes, as well as vendor-partners with services that can help you improve service and productivity.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs of Regional, Independent and Small Firms
- Heads of Private Client Groups
- National Sales Managers
- Corporate Marketing Directors
- Private Client Group Marketing Managers
- Regional Managers
- Branch Managers
- Wealth Management Directors
- Financial Advisors/Investment Consultants
$795 per registrant for SIFMA member firms
$995 per registrant for non-member firms
$395 for regulators