SIFMA is offering all exhibitors the opportunity to be on the Conference agenda at this year’s Conference. We are offering One Hour Workshop Sessions on first-come/first-serve bases. Vendor Workshops will be incorporated into the actual program and allow you to meet face-to-face with new and existing clients. Space is limited to six workshops. There will be four slots on Wednesday, May 5th and two slots on Thursday, May 6th.
Vendor Workshop package offers maximum value with:
- Room is provided to you at no additional cost
- One Standard Microphone
- LCD/Data Projector and Screen available for PowerPoint Presentation
- Vendors are responsible for Audio Visual and Internet Access Fees associated with the hotel.
Vendor workshop specifics are as follows:
Each exhibiting firm will be able to participate directly in the symposium by running a 60-minute workshop. This time can be devoted to education and promoting your products to the Operations Executives at the conference.
Workshop Fee is $3,000
All workshop participants must be contracted Exhibitor and/or Sponsor of the Conference.
Each workshop participant will have the opportunity to speak exclusively to a group of up to 50 registrants.
- Sixty minutes of direct exclusive face time to present your product/services, etc.
- Your session may be conducted in any fashion that would facilitate your presentations.
- A room will be provided to hold up to 50 people.
- Your firm will be specially highlighted in the program, which will be distributed to all registered attendees.
Vice President, Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
SIFMA reserves the right to refuse to accept proposals from third parties for sponsorship, speakers, and exhibitors.